Followers

Friday 14 June 2013

May winner and top three

Hi all, so I am here with thewinner and top three for the May challenge.  There weren't too many entrie for the GetWell soon theme but the entries we did have were fab!!
So the winner of the £10 voucher is;

1 - Eileen

so if you email me HERE I will send you your voucher code for the online shop

(I think that Andy who was the April winner is having some difficulty getting in touch with me - I have emailed you 3 times so check your spam folder just to make sue I haven't hidden in there ;o))

So top three are;




If you would like your Top 3 badge please email me HERE and I will send one through to you ;o)

Thank you so much for entering our challenge and don't forget that the June challenge is still on and it's anything for the men in your life!

Take care 
xxx 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to be picked in your top 3, thank you very much!
    Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and sorry for the late response. Delighted to have wone the challenge and congratulations to the other winners
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete