Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

Lots of new things coming ;o)

Hello all, well I seem to have been busy of late and also had a trip to the Stitches trade show at the NEC last week.  Well I am looking forward to getting the new Distress markers from Tim Holtz along with the new stamping card from Ranger.  I am also awaiting stock of the brilliant Dylusions range by Dyan Reavely including sprays, stamps and stencils - can't wait to play with all these things ;o)  I am also getting some embellishments along with the brilliant microbeads and adhesive sheets by Creative Expressions.  Later on I am also hoping to get some more Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 and the amazing blossom bucket embellies.
On their way too are some new stamps and papers by the fabulous Wild Rose Studio;

This is Bella and she is just too cute.  I thought that we might have a little competition to win a stamp and paper pad so watch this space as that will most likely start later this week.
Anyway back soon with piccies, inspiration and hopefully that little challenge ;o)
xxx



1 comment:

  1. omg they are so super CUTE. I love elephants!!!! Cant wait for challenge :)

    ReplyDelete